Sunday, December 9, 2007

PostSecret

This is an incredible website and it literally sent chills down my back as I read some of them.
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

This probably meant the most to me because this is exactly how I felt all summer. Yes, it was a great experience, but in the end this is EXACTLY how I felt at the end. "Meaningful" means very different things to different people, and to me, that meant I will not do retail and I will not put myself in an environment where I am working 'closing shifts' and hate going to work--and some days over the summer I didn't want to go there.


Sad.
I feel this one...sometimes one's time could be spent doing something more productive in my opinion.


And this is how I feel and hope every day.













There are a lot of other photos I really liked but I don't have the patience to upload them all. So just check out the website...

No comments: